Sunday, April 11, 2010

MG Crossbone Gundam X-1 FullCloth

I just can't seem to keep my itchy hands away from Gunpla-ing for long... Having completed assembly of all the kits in my collection (save for the MG Figurese Super Saiyan I have yet to bring over from my hometown Kuching), I've finally decided to put a good closure to a long forgotten abandoned project belonging to one of my friend, which has been lying around somewhere in my house, collecting dust. It only had a assembled head & partially completed torso, from where I picked it up. Here's a series of shots of the legendary Crossbone Gundam X-1 FullCloth in all its glory!
From Gunpla

From Gunpla

From Gunpla

From Gunpla

From Gunpla

From Gunpla

From Gunpla

From Gunpla

From Gunpla

This is one of 'em Gundams which looks more awesome in actual than in pictures. Though, I don't really know much about its origin & background, coz the series had only been featured in manga... coz i haven't watched the Gundam X anime series yet...
From Gunpla

Just checkout the plethora of cool arsenal it packs! I just dig that crossbow & the mammoth sword! Damn, I should have gotten one of this myself! Anyway, I'll just let it occupy my desktop til the rightful owner comes back to claim him! heheh! xp
*btw, I've almost used up the full 1024MB of storage capacity in my Picasa web photo hosting... got to migrate / set-up account for another web photo album soon; any good recommendations?

2 comments:

Arein said...

As always a very clean and awesome OOB build.

Only thing missing now is a nice empty background..

cal81 said...

thanks, bro! gonna take a short hiatus, since i'm already out of gunplas to build, til end of this month when i get to fly back to my hometown & bring over some of the yet-to-be assembled ones left back home =)
yups, i should improvise to get a light box setup, or at leas a blank background setup, heheh...