Thursday, February 09, 2006

Flashback CNY '06
The unlucky ones....
--> Spending the 1st day of CNY at my cube.... aw.... how pathethic... no cakes, no biscuits, no ang pows, no commotion.... but at least got an orange sitting on my monitor; it's part of a semi-permanent decor

--> Having the company of 2 lovely ladies, Janet & Christina seems to brighten things up a little

--> Putting up our best smiles & trying our best to show some CNY festive mood... not a bad attempt.. notice the droppy eyes & reluctant I-dun-wanna-work-today look

--> A much better 2nd attempt... wider smiles..

Gosh, I'd been working thru CNY... not exactly a very motivating experience; literally had to drag myself to office, save for the OT... double-triple damn, must claim kaw-kaw..... which brings me to my NY Resolution #9:
-Not to celebrate anymore CNY at work-
Yess.., getting one closer to #10

1 comment:

september said...

hey, i think u missed doing something to ya blog.. the title! :D