Tuesday, February 07, 2006

New Year Resolutions!
Whatmore appropriate title to get started. Well, i it's jus early February, so that leaves me another 10 months to get my resolutions resolved... that's if i even get halfway thru my list of 10:
1. Start my own blog - hah, 1 done 9 more to go!
2. Pimp my ride! In the quest for more HP, my baby is spending more time in the workshop than on the road
3. Find new friends or cliques to spend time together & have fun
4. Gain weight - yup u heard it right, GAIN weight... been losing weight like i'm on Slim10 since i went on night-shift
5. Change job, change environment & GET A LIFE!
6. Get vacations/ short trips - juz to break out of the mundane routine cycle i'm on
7. Make more $$$ - more vacations & more mods on my ride
8. Find a GF, GET A LIFE!
...
Ran out of ideas... i guess i need to get wiser & live a good year.

No comments: