Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I feel lazy today...
Coming off a longer than the usual weekend break, i literally had to drag myself out-of-bed to office this morning. Barely had enough rest over the weekend; had to cut short my quality idle time for the Damai trip..... work's boring as usual, with activities slowly picking up as the facility shutdown recovery progresses... just looking forward to the end of the day to go home - a typical pathetic daily MBO. Sad isn't it... Well, how many people out there actually love their job?
Workplace motivation running thin & responsibilities piling up... Have had a pouding sensation in my head for the most of the later part of this afternoon.... headache! Had to down a couple panadols to ease up a little... can't wait to fall asleep... only thing is i got another freaking futsal match to play at 10pm! Gosh, it's another working day tomorrow..... i just feel like staying in bed for the whole day..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yo..take a short vacation....ideal thing to do.

cal81 said...

Ha, my mind's so blank.... need to forget myself & leave it all behind for a little while