Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Better than Tokyo Drift...

this is the real deal. was hooked on this JDM Insider clip featured in zerotohundred.com while doing my ritual lunch-hour break surfing at work... dang! wished i could drive like that... heh, by then i'll worry about changing tyres as often as i do fill up the petrol... =p


Sliding from the twisty touge to the Wangan midnight races...


oh boy, had me drooling over those rides; the sights & sounds ~ so orgasmic... they've got real cars on real highways over there... them lucky Japs ~ makes me wanna move to Japan someday.... the real attraction aside from being the otaku heaven on earth ~ animes, Gundams, cute babes... =p


A blown beast of a ride....


Hear that?? Sounded like a freakin' F14 jet fighter taking off!
Spells H-E-A-V-E-N-L-Y RUSH. for that kick-ass neck-snapping acceleration ~ i'd always dream of owning one someday... just that here with the ever-increasing petrol $ ~ is telling me it isn't good common sense to get one considering my current financial constraint...

Nevertheless,


Pro-Street Romania...


aren't i just glad to be watching this... ultra-slow drag race with shit rides, but hot babes aplenty... =p makes me feel contented with what i have sitting in my garage =)

No comments: