Monday, January 07, 2008

Miss A Bit... (fwd)



i just love my colleagues for keeping me entertained at work... always resourceful & quick when it comes to sharing hilarious youtube post like this one... muahahaha! =D

Just reminded me of
my ideal retirement plan... gone up in smoke. WTF ~ i should be singing this song!!

cha yi dian nia-nia... ?? apa la, miss kaw-kaw ah~! gone... my 19million ringgit dream... !!! *not a frequent 4D/Jackpot donor... but sometimes when the loot snowballs to a mind boggling figure... i just can't resist the urge to try my luck ~ it's time for charity ~ =p

3 comments:

Kino said...

yo man....
you call that cha yi dian...
is a cha a lot man...
hahaha....

branDit said...

the video clip is totally funny!!!haha

Samuel Goh said...

Hahaha... try try again... (i know i will). :o)