Saturday, January 10, 2009

...

I'm not about to pen out yet another customary entry on my new year resolution... but rather, letting the dust settle for a few months more before i start pondering on & reflecting upon the things that matters in my life; where do i go from here? Generally, the past year has not been a good one for me; everything has been pretty much stagnant, if not degrading career & relationship-wise & with looming economic crisis & all that... been riding shotgun in an emo roller coaster throughout the year until things got a little more hopeful toward the end of the year. It's coming off as a pleasant suprise how this year (2009) has kicked off on a high note =)
Though i may not seem to be articulating my feelings very well through words, but i haven't felt so genuinely upbeat & happier, in years. Life's just full of ups & downs. Storms come & go, in a vicious cycle & when they do, you just have to suck it up, weather through it & believe there will be sunny days ahead to come, if you persevere & keep your act together through & through. I guess that's the only way for me to learn about patience & appreciation. Despite all the uncertainties, this year looks to be a promising one ~ i may need to re-evaluate my priorities in life & gear up for some significant changes ~ for the better, i hope. Frankly, i do not know what is going to happen tomorrow, but i do know that i need to make the best of what i have & what i am today.
With the CNY just around the corner, i foresee a lot of housecleaning chores cut out for me... & not to mention sizeable amount of credit cards debt to clear, my cpu hardisk is on the brink of overflowing, my CS3 photo editing software that i can't live without has expired again & some other personal matters to attend to/sort out, i'll be taking a hiatus from blogging for a little while *poor soon-to-be-neglected-blog; i really appreciate all of you coming in to read & make some noise =p*
PS. this may sound like an EMO post, but i'm not, by all means.