Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Random Vids: UNIMAS Alumni Gathering '08


~ taken by my buddy Louis, on a trip back to my alma mater from sometime ago back when he just bought a brand new 350400D; thanks for the nice compilation! =)
~ this was the place where i received my tertiary education *literally, though we were still using the older & less grand facility during my uni years from '01 to '05*. An Electronics & Telecommunications engineer by training, i journeyed to the Pearl of Orient to join a multinational corporation as a R&D intern for a good 1/2 year, returned for my final year, got my degree & joined a wafer foundry as a Photolithography process engineer for another good 4 years. Today i've just begun to step into the role of a business planner in the O&G industry. It's interesting to see where the journey of life takes you. It's that unpredictable element that makes life exciting yet scary at the same time. You'll have to learn to count your blessings; i feel blessed to be where i am right now... Got to learn how to embrace changes; they make you move out of your comfort zone & make that extra push to establish yourself in a different way; having to adapt to new working & social environment, learn & pick-up new skills helps keep your mind sharp. That's the only way I feel, I can move forward from this point on...

2 comments:

Louis said...

brada, me 400D user leh. :)

cal81 said...

oops.. paiseh... coz i subtracted 100 from my 450... hehe... will correct it