Friday, April 27, 2007

Wannahaves~


A unique fusion of pop-rock & classical music which, takes on a whole new dramatic perspective & sounds almost magical. Tracks performed with Orchestre Lamoureux ~ Paris, conducted by Yutaka Sado.

Dri-Fit strength training glove ~ so workouts at the sweatroom no longer have to be a palm-bristling affair...

An iPod Shuffle ~ the worlds most wearable music gear to keep me plugged to my favourite tunes when i'm on the run.

A MacBook ~ simply coz it's cool... & gives me another good reason to hang out at Bing or Coffee Bean.

I seem to show deep affinity towards the brand with the half-bitten apple. However, my pockets still feel rather light, so i guess most of these will just likely remain on my wish list for the near foreseealble future...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

cool choice

cal81 said...

ha, influenced by u & ur MacBook...

Unknown said...

well, u pay a price to enjoy them.