Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Shortest Home Trip

Was back in my hometown for a short-48 hour stint, leaving barely enough time for me to spend with my family & loved one, usual catch up sessions with my buddies (gunpla kaki *valen to replenish my gunpla stock; siong who was a great help with my work-related excel macro & also one of my anime source *bleach*; brought back my faulty adjustable coilovers to my mechanic *hopefully he'll improvise ways to salvage it; last minute drop by to louis' place to copy P90x vids *to get my started on my gym routine again; patsda & hubby *thanks for the laksa & great VIP ride!*; not forgetting the usual familiar faces i've come to miss) over a couple of drinks & visiting my favourite food haunts (laksa breakfast!) & trying to get ample rest after our unique road trip marathon; which means, this time i'm back to miri on my own without the company of someone i'll sorely miss ~ at least for the next 6 months or so... =(

4 comments:

Louis said...

so bro, have u started on P90X?

Anonymous said...

I'll so so miss you too darling. :'( Can't wait to see you again... :'(

cal81 said...

louis: ha, belum lagi bro... perhaps in the next few days when i'm free of lessons or sports activities =)

cal81 said...

m: soon dear, in 2 weeks' time =D