Wednesday, June 13, 2007

1st June ’07 ~ The Visiting

Started the day early despite having slept less than 4 hours the night before. That’s what happens when the chicken coop is less than 10 metres away from your bedroom. Impossible to get any sleep past dawn. Talk about nature’s trusty alarm clock.


4x4’s are the preferred rides here. A spanking new Prado & an X5… I want, I want, I want!


That’s our trusty official ride; Brandon’s CRV


Rolling up in style with the huge entourage of 4x4s


The warm & grand reception made me feel so VIP… now, if I’d only remembered to bring along my dad’s batik, then I wouldn’t have to be known as the wardrobe-dysfunction dude =p


Exotic enough for you? I thought it tasted like kangkong. Have yet to try the juicy fresh ones though…

& the drinking goes on…

*lazy post, more to come

2 comments:

Unknown said...

u seem getting heavier.. ur face esp.

cal81 said...

ha, prob in the process of morphing into a fei-zai some light years into the future =p ... or maybe just the 'powah' of the tuak... face felt like wanna explode..