Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Justice has landed...


Well, it has for almost 2 weeks now... & it's pink in color!
*had rarely been in the mood to update lately... my CS had been expired since; quite reluctant to post un-edited photos ... *

got this color-coded stand bundled with the MG; but the theme & decals are actually designated for the Char Aznable Zaku MG

'X-19A DICIANNOVE' engraved on its triangular forehead crest measuring only a couple of mm s in size... could barely capture the details with my cam...

~ the work-in-progress as of today...

3 comments:

Kino said...

Dude.... it never bored me whenver u put the pic of swimsuit saber holding anything...
Always brighten my eyessss....
Kudos to you having swimsuit saber....

Louis said...

nice nice... gundam here are dirt cheapo.

cal81 said...

kino: haha.. she's now my official gunpla project watermark... ^_*
louis: yeaps.. heard from gameniac... quick, quick sapu more to bring back home =D